SIOS India Private Limited. offers a “one stop solution” to all facility needs or Utility Services of an organization / set up. Its trained manpower consistently delivers, in terms of quality, way ahead of expectations of its Clients.
These can be classified as under:-
- House-keeping Services
- Hospitality Services
- Maintenance Services
- Related Services
- Electro-Mechanical Services
To Illustrate the company’s commitment to ensure High Quality Services at cost effective pricing an example of cleaning service given below:-
- The company has specialist s and trained manpower on its rolls for all cleaning and maintenance works. These specialist supports on site managers to improve performance at ground level.
- In order to ensure our commitment to innovation in housekeeping management we have an up to date work process.
- The companies cleaning philosophy is to identify the tasks, detail. Trained men and improve productivity by providing specific work related equipment and user friendly cleaning materials.
- Consistent & Quality Oriented Services
- Use of state-of-the-art Cleaning Equipment & Technology
- Specialized Cleaning
- Cleaning & Maintenance of external Fencing, Gates & Boundaries
- Complete MIS Reporting Systems
- Operations & Management Schedules
- Supply of Materials & Consumables
- Supply of Equipment & Machinery
- In-house Training
- Cleaning and upkeep of entire premises including offices, Toilets, Pantry, Utility, etc.
- Parking areas, external corridors and common areas.
- Segregation of Garbage and proper disposal
- Toilet Cleaning and maintenance.
- Windows and external glazing cleaning.
- Cleaning of all signage.
- Cleaning, shampooing of carpets and upholstery.
- Rodent and Pest control.
- Landscaping and Gardening.
- Provision of Machinery, Equipment and Consumables.
- Building Fabric
- HVAC System ( High Side, Low Side )
- Electrical Distribution System
- Backup power systems ( DG Systems, UPS Systems)
- Mechanical Systems
- Plumbing System
- Building Automation system
- Fire Alarm System
Garden & Lawn Maintenance
- Operations & Management of Daily Schedules
- Periodic Maintenance
- Renewal / Replanting
- Improvement of Aesthetics
- Periodic Pesticide Control / Nutrition
- Maintenance of Indoor Plants
- Hard Landscaping – Footpaths, Road Surfaces, Courtyard Paving, Steps to Entrances, Car Parking Areas, Krebs, Edgings and Pre-formed Channels, Fencing, Gates and Boundaries.
- Soft Landscaping – Grassed Areas, Horticultural Works, Office Plants and Flowers, Cut Flowers.
- Design Pest Control Schedules
- Plan Control Strategies
- Latest Equipment & Technology
- MIS / Reporting
- Disposal & Removal
- Use of Environment Friendly Chemicals.
- Waste Treatment
- Classification of waste
- Segregation, handling & disposal of waste
- Health impact of solid waste